Peer Review Process
JBMP (Jurnal Bisnis, Manajemen dan Perbankan) is an international journal published by Management Study Program, Faculty of Economic and Business of Universitas Muhammadiyah Sidoarjo. The research article submitted to this online journal will be double blind peer-reviewed (Both reviewer and author remain anonymous to each other). The accepted research articles will be available online following the journal peer-reviewing process. Language used in this journal is English.
For checking Plagiarism, JBMP (Jurnal Bisnis, Manajemen dan Perbankan) Editor will screen plagiarism manually (offline and online database) on the Title, Abstract, and Body Text of the manuscript, and by using several plagiarism detection software (Unplag, Similarity Check). If it is found a plagiarism indication, editorial board will reject manuscript immediately.
- Editor recieving manuscript from author;
- Editor evaluate manuscript (journal aim and scope, in house style, supplementary data); (Rejected if not meet criteria)
- Editor screening for plagiarism on offline and online database manually; (Rejected if found major plagiarism, contacted author if found redunancy or minor plagiarism for clarification)
- Editor send manuscript to reviewer along with review form (double blind review, Both reviewer and author remain anonymous to each other);
- Reviewer send back his review form to Editor (with revised manuscript if necessary);
- Editor decision (rejected, require major revision, need minor revision, or accepted);
- Confirmation to the Author.
- If revision, author revised manuscripts and should be returned to the editor without delay. Returned later than three weeks will be considered as new submissions.